MiWear Precise uses high-temperature treated glass to deliver the highest-level of narrow band light transmissivity with superb optical clarity.
- This allows people with light sensitivity to function normally in a darkened indoor environment and perform activities like reading or using a computer.
- The optical clarity of MiWear Precise allows your eyes to rest comfortably while being immersed in a nbGL experience.
- The outer lens can be customized for a prescription without a reduction in narrow-band performance.
Two frame sizes are available:
- Large: 40-26-130, Typical of Men's size frames
- Medium: 40-24-125
One frame color option is available:
- Shiny gold metal with matte black rubber eye shields and Italian acetate tortoise temple tips.
Two nose bridge options are available:
- Standard: A good choice if the bridge of your nose is above the level of your pupils.
- Low: A good choice if eyewear tends to slide down your nose, sits too low or presses at your temples or cheeks.
MiWear is a Category 4 sunglass and cannot be worn while driving, biking, or operating machinery.